JY Group is looking for a Media Manager to join our growing team and contribute to the amazing growth happening both in the company and within the commercial real-estate industry. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of working experience with project pipelines, creating progress reports and managing teams in tracking various KPI’s/OKR’s to ensure operational efficiency. They should be able to demonstrate and speak to examples in the past of effective leadership and management skills. Being part of a fast-paced environment, having a problem-solvers mindset, staying adaptable and ensuring clear, professional communication are crucial to success in this role.
Your work will have a significant resounding impact as part of JY Group’s vision board for growth. The Media Manager’s responsibility will be to develop a system that allows for effective monitoring of various KPI’s across the Operations team. Being able to track progress across multiple projects, establishing deadlines and providing an overall view of how work is being allocated are essential components to our organizational scale. Within 2023, JY Group will be positioned to make significant progress towards market expansion and continue establishing its footprint as an industry leader in innovative digital marketing for commercial real-estate.
The Media Manager will be overseeing elements of our operations including production, post-production/video processes and architecture. Knowledge or prior experience with each of these departments will be a significant asset to their application.
- Manage project pipeline and track development progress
- Provide quality control for deliverables and ensure JY Group standards are met
- Gather data and create reports for management providing insight into operational efficiency
- Provide feedback for overall systems improvements
- Design, iterate and implement different dashboards and views to track KPI’s/OKR’s
- Meet with operations teams and ensure work is being allocated efficiently
- 3+ years of experience of technical management experience or equivalent
- Experience working with creative teams and work allocation
- Experience working with project management software and building dashboards
- Experience tracking data for KPI’s and building analytical reports
- Experience in real-estate industries: residential, high-rise/low-rise, commercial or industrial
- Experience with editing software: DaVinci Resolve, or Adobe After Effects/Premiere
- Experience with animation software: 3Ds Max, Blender, Unreal Engine
- Experience working with DLSR and Cameras, Gimbals, Drones
Multilingual (any language)
- This position is full-time and salary expectation will range between $55,000 – $75,000 a year based on experience.
- Our company is based in Toronto, Canada and applicants should be able to operate in EST time zone.
To apply for this position please fill out the form below or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For internal reference, please put “Media Manager” in the subject line.