Marketing Account Manager
About The Company
JY Group is an innovative real estate marketing company headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Having worked with some of the largest commercial real estate developers, JY is setting the new standard for professional marketing and taking the industry by storm. Some of our partners include; Cushman & Wakefield, Panattoni, CBRE, Avison Young, & more. Our specialty comes from the quality of work we produce. Using the industry’s latest technology, from leading DSLR cameras to advanced drones, we recognize that the best tools drive the best quality. Taking advantage of these tools allows us to continuously improve and deliver the best content this industry has to offer.
We are seeking a Marketing Account Manager who has experience building and maintaining client relationships. This individual should have excellent communication skills and be passionate about creating the best experience for clients through understanding their needs and finding creative marketing solutions. Being able to manage multiple clients simultaneously, the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate a highly organized system for personal task management, have a high degree of punctuality and commitment to upholding professional standards. They should be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product and services. This will be done by developing a high-level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
What We're Looking For
As a fast growing company, we’re looking for people who have an entrepreneurial drive and are passionate about problem solving. Our team is heavily focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance but with dedication towards our craft and leaving an impact that’s tangible through work. Right now we’re on an exponential growth trajectory and want to add members to our team that would like to be committed to long-term growth and want a place where they can be part of a constantly evolving and progressing work-force.
- Email clients with a high degree of professionalism
- Set up meetings with company affiliates and clients to understand project requests
- Receive inbound leads and establish initial discussion to identify business opportunities
- Understand client objectives and strategy to make appropriate recommendations that align with JY Group marketing standards
- Research and stay up-to-date with market trends to effectively inform clients and drive greater project value
- Directly impact the success of projects through client communication on behalf of JY Group
- Proactively follow up with clients for feedback on services to measure client satisfaction and actively suggest ways to improve overall client experience at JY Group
- Manage client expectations and establish clear line of communication between internal and external teams
- Identify opportunities to further educate clients around marketing in an effort to streamline the engagement and maximize impact
- Maintain and actively update internal database and CRM pipeline
- At least 3+ years of experience directly working with clients or managing client relationships (5+ years is preferred)
- 5 years experience working with a marketing/creative agency setting
Familiarity with full-suite marketing and media production internal processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of sales and marketing
- Portfolio of managing large accounts and experience working with projects that have multiple touchpoints over long periods of time
- Hold themselves to a high standard and demonstrate keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field
- Knowledge of client relationship management skills and familiarity with CRM softwares such as ClickUp, HubSpot, ZenDesk, or similar programs
- Applicants who have an understanding of the real-estate industry, transaction dynamics and industry trends will take preference in the application process
- This position is full-time and salary expectation will range between $50,000 – $90,000 a year based on experience.
- Opportunity for commission-based sales additional to the base salary available.
- Our company is based in Toronto, Canada and applicants should be able to operate in EST time zone.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please fill out the form below or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For internal reference, please put “Marketing Account Manager” in the subject line.